Home Page on SourceForge
- Braces are aligned vertically on separate lines.
- Interface names start with the letter 'I'.
- Member variable names begin with the underscore '_' character
to distinguish them from local variables.
- Member variables are private. Supply accessor and
mutator methods for subclass use. Subclasses are clients of the superclass as
much as separate classes are.
- A reference to an interface is preferred over a reference to
- Use specific import statements for each class. Do not
use package imports.
- Source code is formatted with Jalopy.
- JUnit tests must be written for all classes.
- In general classes should not write to System.out, but
use Java logging instead.